Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fun Times

So the bike tour was fun and informative. We stopped at a huge beer garden which made it tough to get back on the bike. The pub crawl was also a lot of fun. Munich has a solid nightlife. I never made it to Innsbruck because all the places I wanted to stay were full.
In Zurich I met up with my friend Daniel who I met on my Galapagos Cruise boat back in November. It was great to see him and have a local show me around the city. Really beautiful city, as was Lucern.
Switzerland looked just as I imagined it would...especially Interlaken. I will definitely be going back there again at some point. I did some nice hiking, went Hanggliding again, still my favorite activity, and also went swimming in a beautiful lake.
After Interlaken it was time to meet up with my friend Kdub. After taking a train from Interlaken to Bern, then Bern to Biel; then Biel to Geneva and then flying from Geneva to Casablanca and finally on to Marrakech, I met up with Kristina. We had a lot of fun walking through and exploring the main market in the medina. So much energy there.
Today we rented a car and drove to the west coast town of Essouaira. The old town is very nice with a great vibe.
After this we're going to head up the coast to Cassablanca and then finish up in Fez before heading to Spain.
Looking forward to all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home