Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bariloche to BsAs

Finished up my two weeks in Bariloche with a nighttime canopy zip line through the trees, kayaking, took the teleferico up Cerro Otto overlooking all the lakes, and ate dessert in the rotating restaurant on top.
Forgot to mention earlier that the sun sets at about 10pm this time of year. Very cool. As a result, they eat dinner super late. However, the food is really good. I've eaten a whole lot of beef lately, for really cheap. And the chocolate in Bariloche is excellent as well.
Got in to Buenos Aires on Saturday and so far it´s been great.
Uploaded a bunch more photos from Ecuador and Peru, better late than never, so take a look.

1 Comments:

Blogger jjmr16 said...

Hey dude,
I have read some of your blogs. It sounds like you are having a great time. I am glad to see that you are still just as competitive in other countries...yeah, i read the one about you winning spanish taboo. Ha.
Are you there with any people you know? What made you decide to just peace for 6 months? And most importantly, what are the women like? I am going to check out your pictures soon man, I always look forward to seeing what new/cool shit you manage to capture with your camera.

Keep doing cool shit and writing about it bro...hopefully I'll talk to you soon.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home